Climbing Bukit Bauk

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

"Okey, I can do this! Today, I'm gonna go all the way to the top!"

"Wow... Such steep starting point... Doesn't matter! Come on!"

"I'm like a ninja hopping around these slopes..."

"Whoa! I thought I saw someone... but it's just some leaves..."

"I hope the monkeys here are friendly..."

"My breathing is getting heavier... Dammit..."

"That old guy is catching up... Gotta climb faster!"

"Why... am... I... doing... this... to... my... self... haaa haaa"

"ADRENALINE!!!!!"

"Where are you adrenaline? Damn damn..."

"This is so tiring... I can't go any further..."

"Damn, those old people are so fit... They're catching up..."

"ADRENALINE!!!!!!!!"

"I better sit down... Haaa haaaa haaa..."

"Sitting down is a bad idea... I feel like vomitting..."

"Maybe I'm not built for this shit... Being healthy is so hard..."

"ADRENALINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Shortcut!"

"I swear I'll beat those old guys someday... I swear! Gotta do this again!"



Above are among the monologues I had as I was climbing Bukit Bauk... I prefer to take the jungle track instead of the tarred one because it's much more challenging... Being able to do it for 45 minutes non stop (Okey, I rested for awhile...) is such a big win for me because I'm not a fit person... Though I still can't beat these uncles who regularly come here and hike for about two hours non-stop... 

I like playing sports and work out actually, but never gave much effort in it... I used to give so many excuses like I don't have sports shoes or I'm already skinny... but now, I just feel like I want to live healthily... Climbing Bukit Bauk after work for an hour is a start... 

I hope I eventually will be fit enough to match those uncles... or maybe fit into my skinny jeans once more... Haha... 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments